WELCOME TO OUR EXTENDED COOKING FAMILY
“Super quick, and so yummy!”
Miracle Noodle Ambassador, Soury is serving up an amazing meal with Miracle Noodle low-carb, guilt-free noodles coupled with our Spray-On Herbs.
Visit Soury for excellent Keto recipes at @my_keto_journal on Instagram.
Leftover Asian pork riblets (seasoned with soy sauce, garlic powder, touch of stevia and pan fried). Alternatively, you can use another left-over protein source.
One bag of Miracle Noodle “black” noodles
1/2 of a ramen seasoning packet
A couple bursts of both the cilantro and garlic Simply Beyond Spray-On Herbs.
1.) In a pan, warm up your leftover riblets with choice of oil or water to steam. You could use another leftover meat of your choice.
2.) Prepare Miracle Noodle Black according to package instructions. Once the noodles have been dry roasted, add the ramen seasoning. Set Aside.
3.) While noodles soak in the flavor, fry an egg.
4.) Assemble your dish. Noodles, meat and then top with an egg.
5.) Drizzle Sesame Oil on top.
6.) Finish off with a couple of sprays of garlic or cilantro. p>
2 carrots, shaved with a peeler or mandolin
1 bunch of radishes, sliced thinly (ideally with a mandolin)
1/2 cup rice vinegar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sesame oil
10 drops liquid stevia (or another sweetener of choice, like a tsp of honey)
2 lbs 99% fat-free ground turkey
1 bag Miracle Noodle Rice
1 Tbsp Spray-On Herbs Lemongrass
1/2 cup scallions, diced
1 Tbsp Spray-On Herbs Garlic
1 tsp Sriracha or hot sauce of choice
1 tsp salt
Zoodles – I usually do one medium zucchini per person.
Toppings – scallions, sesame seeds, Kewpie mayo (you can DIY this with mayo and sriracha)
1. Combine all pickle ingredients; chill in the fridge while you make meatballs.
2. Combine all meatball ingredients. Spray a large pan with Lemongrass Oil and put over high heat; once the oil is fragrant (it’s strong!) you’re ready to go. (I prefer to use a big ice cream scoop to form balls and drop them right in the pan; you could also form all the balls first onto a pan or plate.)
3. Flip meatballs in the pan to brown all sides. You could also bake these meatballs – it’s less labor intensive than doing it on the stovetop – but they don’t brown the same way, I think flipping meatballs around the pan is worth the effort.
4. While the meatballs cook, zoodle-ify your zucchini. I have a KitchenAid zoodler add-on and I love it; I’ve heard the Inspiralizer is also great. I served my noodles raw, but you could cook them if you prefer; you could also double down and serve over Miracle Noodles.
5. Serve meatballs over your zoodles with pickles and toppings of choice. Use some of the pickling liquid – and fresh lime juice, if you have it – as dressing.
Garlic Breaded Tilapia by @mamatobey
My hubby put his culinary skills to work today and used out favorite Spray-On Herbs® Garlic.
How incredible is it to get home from a long day at work and whip up a delicious, tasty meal at warp speed! Simply Beyond Spray On Herbs makes this all possible by cutting time spent washing and chopping garlic and herbs. We love cooking with garlic for its flavor and taste. Our go-to favorite is the spray on garlic on all our favorite meals. so delicious and convenient, it’s freshness has nothing to envy a raw bulb of garlic! You get the same sharp flavor, aroma and spiciness without the mess, it just SIMPLY doesn’t get better than that!
Pomegranate Salad by @wifemamafoodie
I’m craving another salad like this one from the other day. Big juicy berries
are my favorite salad topping and this red wine vinegar + fruit spray from @simplybeyondfoods pairs perfectly with it. A little sweet & little tangy, it’s my favorite way to dress a salad!